We work in partnership with The Prince’s Trust to deliver the Team programme – a 12 week personal development programme that is free to all 16-25 year olds who are currently not in education, employment or training.
In addition to this free training, you may also be eligible for free lunch vouchers, free childcare and free transport to get you to the course, depending on your personal circumstances, and each day will start with a free breakfast to set you up for the challenges ahead!
Team aims at building your confidence, motivation and self-esteem. It helps to improve skills in communication and problem solving, and you’ll also gain qualifications and new skills
What’s in it for me?
- Practical skills that will help you in work and life
- Belief in what you can accomplish
- Career advice and help with job hunting and CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- Meet other young people in your area
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Improved chances of moving on into a job, education or training
- All training is FREE
- Above all, this is FUN!
During the 12 week programme, Team members will:
- Spend a week away at a residential activity centre
- Undertake a project based in their local community
- Complete a work placement
- Participate in a team challenge, involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation, during which they recount their experiences
Find out what previous TEAM members have said about the course.
- We have 14 places available for each 12 week programme.
- Programmes run throughout the year from our centres in Trowbridge and Salisbury.
- Courses generally start in January, May and September.
For more information or to book a place:
- 07720 599910 (Salisbury)
- 07940 196529 (Trowbridge)
- 01225 792500 (our main office)
Email: Gemma@learningcurve.org.uk (Salisbury), Carla@learningcurve.org.uk (Trowbridge)